- First, you must go to the settings menu and then select "Apps" or "Application Manager"
- Choose the "Downloads" tab and then you must select the application you want to remove.
- Finally, you must select the "Uninstall" option and in this way, the application will be completely removed.
iPhone and iPad
- The first thing you should do is go to the home screen.
- Then, you must press on the icon of the application you want to remove for a few seconds, approximately five..
- After those seconds, the app icon will begin to "vibrate" and in that moment an "X" will appear in the upper right corner.
- Finally, you must press on the "X" button to eliminate the app permanently.
- You must go to the full list of applications and then, find the application you want to remove.
- Press and hold on the application until a context menu appears.
- In that same menu you will see the option "Uninstall", which you must choose.
- Finally, you must confirm the choice by pressing "Yes" to, in this way, permanently delete the application.